Terms & Conditions
Within this terms and conditions document, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Belin Holdings Pty Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on the website www.vetnex.com.au, including but not limited to the purchase of our products, is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We recommend that each time you access our website, you read these terms and conditions.
- The products on our website www.vetnex.com.au are to be used for animals only, you are not to use our products for any illegal or unauthorised purposes.
- We reserve the right to change and/or withdraw any product displayed on this site without notice at any time before your order is accepted.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product information is current, however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website. Every effort has been made to reflect products as accurately as possible (e.g. colours and images of our products), but they may vary from the pictures and descriptions as displayed.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are GST inclusive. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time without notice.
- Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at the time of purchase in accordance with your address for delivery.
- No contract shall come into existence until we accept your order, and we reserve the right to accept or reject any order in our absolute discretion. Any acceptance will be subject to these terms and conditions, to the entire exclusion of any others you may seek to impose.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name and address for delivery, email, telephone contact and payment details. We undertake to take due care with this information. However in providing us with such information, you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to an error in transmission, virus or malware.
- Legal title to all products purchased on this website passes to you when we receive payment. By purchasing, you agree that the sales contract is to be taken to have occurred and the sales contract formed in Australia and is to be governed by the laws of Australia, notwithstanding the location in which you reside or are located at the time you place your order or make your payment.
- All risk of loss or damage to your ordered product passes to you when we despatch the product.
- Our website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of, or privacy compliance by, any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website, nor of the information, goods or services which they provide. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites.
Shipping & Delivery
- Following the product sale, the transportation of your ordered product to your address for delivery is undertaken by the transportation carriers which is Australia Post for domestic delivery and various carriers for international delivery.
- Delivery of your ordered product will be as set out on our website. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All orders above $49.99 will be shipped free of charge within Australia.
- The delivery timeline and conditions are subject to the transportation carriers' standard services.
Returns & Exchanges
- Despite our best efforts, items might occasionally damaged in transit to you. If you notice that an item is damaged or you receive products that you did not order, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. within 7 days of delivery.
- We undertake to replace you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. However, this policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since the delivery of the product, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unopened and sealed in its original condition. This means you have not used or damaged any of the items.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If it is approved, then your refund or exchange will be processed, within 5 business days.
- Whilst we have taken due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware. However, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
- Certain laws provide non-excludable statutory guarantees, conditions or warranties for the supply of certain goods or services. Nothing in these terms and conditions is taken to exclude, restrict or modify any guarantee, condition or warranty that we are prohibited by law from excluding, restricting or modifying. If such a statutory guarantee applies to these terms and conditions and we breach it, we accept liability for such breach. But, where it is lawful, and fair and reasonable to do so, our liability is limited to the resupply of the relevant product or payment of the costs of resupplying the relevant product.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any loss whatsoever, including consequential loss suffered by you arising from product/s we have supplied.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New South Wales, Australia.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any parts of these terms & conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the service following the posting of any changes to these terms & conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.